This week, we want to spotlight one of our favorite neighborhood in the City…Potrero Hill!
Our Top 5 Favorite Things About the “Hill”:
- It’s the weather! As you sit on your deck with a glass of wine, you can watch the fog roll into most other parts of the City. This area is known for having the most amount of sunny days per year.
- Amazing food on 18th Street. Get in line early for delicious breakfast and brunch at Plow; coffee with friends at Farley’s; chow down on Moules and Frites at Chez Maman, and finish the night at Blooms Saloon.
- Take a selfie with gorgeous downtown views as your backdrop.
- Shorten your commute to the South Bay. Potrero has super easy access to both 101 and 280 as well as CalTrains and most tech shuttles.
- A true San Francisco neighborhood. Most residents have strong roots on the Hill and have no plans to move out to the Burbs.
Recent Neighborhood Sales:
Condominiums: There were 53 sales between 4/28/17 to 10/25/17 with prices between $500,000 to $2,000,000.
Single Family Homes: There were 22 sales between 4/28/17 to 10/25/17 with prices between $1.1500,000 to $3,300,000.
SFAR stats: Prices for both condominiums and single family homes have averaged an increase of approximately 10% since 9/2016 to 9/2017.
Our take on the Potrero Hill Market: We expect a continuation of sparse inventory and multiple offers for most properties. In addition, new retail and rental developments at the bottom of the Hill, Mission Bay and the new Warriors arena will bring fun and excitement to the neighborhood.