Charming Edwardian condo in vibrant Lower Haight/Hayes Valley. Spacious top floor flexible plan unit with two bedrooms, den (or small third bedroom), one split bath, private garage parking and storage room. Gracious eat-in country kitchen with newly installed oak-wood floors, gas stove and tons of storage; large, private laundry room with extra built-in storage located next to kitchen. Additional details include: newer Marvin double-paned windows in bedrooms, period split bath
- Light and bright top floor condo with 2-3 bedrooms, split bath a private garage.
- Beautiful hardwood floors, charming period details, Marvin windows and two working fireplaces.
- Small, six unit, self managed building with low HOA dues of $348.01 which pays for fire/liability insurance, water, refuse and reserves.
- Amazing location in the heart of San Francisco: next to Duboce Park and Triangle, NOPA and the Castro.
- Near Whole Foods, Safeway and many excellent restaurants, cafes, bars and shops.
- Minutes to public transportation, company tech shuttles and highways.
- Transit score 100, Walk score 97, Bike score 88.
|Address:||574 Waller Street|