We sold this Parkside condo for $119,000 over asking price!
Charming Edwardian two bedroom two bath condominium in popular Parkside area. Studs out renovation in 2007, this open plan living and dining unit features exposed wood beam ceiling, newly refinished bamboo floors, gas fireplace, double paned windows, Douglas fir doors, trim and baseboards, deeded storage and recently painted interior and exterior. Contemporary chef’s kitchen has stainless appliances, frosted glass cabinets and tons of storage. Pretty McCoppin Square, city lights and park views from living areas; dramatic ocean views from main bedroom. Redone baths with travertine and marble floors. Spacious common areas include shared laundry, entertaining deck and “gardener’s” garden with flat grassy yard and ocean views. Super location across from tennis and basketball courts, children’s playground and the Parkside public library. Minutes to Stern Grove and Golden Gate Park, West Portal, Stonestown Mall and SF State University. Near excellent restaurants, cafes, bars, public transportation (Muni bus & L-Taraval), highway 280 south & company tech shuttles.
- Spacious contemporary two bedrooms, two baths condominium
- Upgrades include refinished bamboo floors, gas fireplace, newer windows, repainted interior & exterior
- Directly across the street from McCoppin Square with pretty verdant views and features tennis/basketball courts, children’s playground and walking paths
- Safe, quiet location next to Taraval Police Station
- HOA dues of $367 per month includes: fire/liability insurance, water and reserves
- Awesome location near parks, shops and transportation. Walkscore, 90, Walker’s Paradise
|Address:||2367 24th Avenue|