Panoramic view three bedroom, two and one-half bath home in charming Diamond Heights. Gorgeous city lights and bay views from all four levels. Spacious main level features an open plan living and dining room with wood-burning fireplace and sunny view deck. Remodeled gourmet chef’s kitchen with stainless appliances, custom wood cabinets, pantry and large eat-in breakfast area. Direct access to a new IPE wood deck which is perfect for outdoor entertaining. Light filled second level has three bedrooms including a light and bright master suite with ample closets and remodeled bath. Two additional bedrooms and one bath finish this level. Third level includes a wet bar and expansive family room with built-in bookshelves. Spacious fourth level area can be used as a home office or work-out room. Additional features include two car side-by-side parking, two huge storage rooms, polished hardwood floors and newly painted interior. Recently redone front garden and endless possibilities for rear yard. Superb location near Noe Valley, Glen Park Village & Bart, public transportation, shopping and highways 101/280 south.
- Panoramic city lights and bay views from all four levels
- Spacious 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and 2 car parking
- Remodeled kitchen with stainless appliances and custom cabinets
- Outdoor decks perfect for entertaining including a new IPE wood deck off of kitchen area
- Wired for surround speakers in the family room and Ethernet on the three main levels.
- Expansive family room with bookshelves and lower level bonus room (neither Sellers nor agents warrant legality of these rooms)
- Approximately 2000 square feet (per tax records) for the top two levels and over 3000 square feet (per graphic artist) for all four levels
- Newly painted interiors and recently polished hardwood floors
- Convenient location near Noe Valley,Glen Park Village and Bart, and highways 101/280 south
|Address:||167 Topaz Way|
|Lot Square Feet:||3164|