- Slack expands in SF as IPO wave fuels office deals
- California’s transit-housing bill clears first hurdle
- Plans for 44-unit development on Geary in the works
- 50-unit development on Brannan Street closer to reality
- Change in plans for Van Ness Corridor site
[content_box type=”with-header” title=”COMMUNITY Slack expands in SF as IPO wave fuels office deals” text_color=”dark” color=”default” animation=”bottom-to-top”]
Article text and images source of Mission Local, Mansion Global, Chronicle, SF GATE, SF Examiner, Hoodline, SocketSite, The Registry, San Francisco Business Times, Curbed SF, Bay City Beacon, The Real Deal, Bisnow, SF Gate, CNN, CBS, Newsweek. The news articles contained herein are not prepared by Vanguard Properties, and the accuracy of the articles has not been verified by Vanguard Properties. Nothing contained herein should be considered to be a legal opinion of any kind and should not be relied upon as such. ©2018 Vanguard Properties. All rights reserved.
DRE License No. 01486075. Equal Housing Opportunity